View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #32
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
I've heard about this place; seems like a cool place but how do they ensure your car isn't pillaged or taken by another member or member's friend?

Did you buy that S15 from Bryant? I love that gold Kouki.
Well there's a full security system with cameras everywhere so it would be tough. You need a code to get in the door and you also need to enter a code in the box once you walk in to disarm the system. Some of the cars in that place are quarter and half a million dollar cars so I feel pretty safe with them. And pretty much all the members are older guys and probably could care less about my rice bowl. They are all into beemers and muscle and they all have pretty baller jobs. You won't find a 18 year old kid storing his honda civic there. What I'm trying to say is that these guys will repect your property as long as you respect theirs.

And no I don't know who Bryant is. I bought this from a guy in Seattle. Thanks for the compliment on the gold car. I miss it a lot. The kid that bought it is local and he said he'd let me drive it sometime so I am looking forward to it.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote