View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #128
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
this is going SOOO WELL
Quote:
Originally Posted by project-D180 View Post
sweet build bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush95 View Post
Awesome build man its really looking good
Thanks alot guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Awesome work dude, i just wrapped up the whole rear end off mine over winter. Same thing, bushes, powdercoat, adjustable arms etc etc.

Looking really good man. Though, you think thats a lot of rot, should see some of the sbodies from across the pond

Keep it up man, look forward to the updates...
Haha I shouldn't complain too much. It was just a few little spots here and there. I've seen some where its like holy sh*t what has happen to this car? haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattupbaii View Post
how long has this build been going on?
I started back in November of 2010 so its been a little over a year. It's been a long ass time since i've gotten to enjoy this car. It would have been nice to have this done all time ago but between going to school, working as much as I can and still having a social life, it's tough. My car and every thing that has been done to it is all out of my pocket.