View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #426
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
well Mike he just went overboard on an sr rebuild, he hasn't gone as far is buying brand new pedal spring returns and bushings for his car and washing the bare chassis with a toothbrush soaked in dreams. LOL!!! You're totally building a 90's car dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_drifter View Post
again thanks,
its been a fun 4-5 years. allthats really left is the custom (gusseted) roll cage, AIM MXL gauge cluster, installing my sparco evo's and harnesses. I got some track time set up for spring/summer and its going to be a blast with this new set up. I havent been on the track with this since 2009. but I have other cars to do, Started on my '04 350Z and am looking at getting a titan around july/august. so Its just a never ending circle of nissans over here. and if anything I like yours. besides if the world doesnt end in december.......this time next year ill be starting on a R32 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_drifter View Post
it is a nice '90's car -- DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!
the funny thing about this forum, is being able to talk shit to people you're already friends with... and people think you're being a dick or enemies. johns car is dope though. sure, its got some early 2000-era s15 headlights and aero... but thats cool, all he has to say is that it was built in 2001 instead of 2011. :-)

wayne's car is a lot like yours.......... its an s14, and .......... uhm,......... well, its low. first car so low that i hit my sneekers against the aero upon walking up to the car. FYI, that didnt even happen when i walked up to my friend's carrera GT. but hey, when you're a superstar like wayne.... you gotta represent the city. what city is that, you ask? the city of LA, maing. repping the city means destroying your car on their shitty pothole laden streets and paying for an infinite amount of front-license plate citations. and trust me, i know plenty about all that.

as for my car, i dont even own my 240 anymore. i just own PIECES of a 240. when people come over i show them the shell in one room. then they're like "wheres the motor" and i bust out my smoking pipe and jacket and say "ah yes, follow me to this room" and i show them the engine and drivetrain. its almost like the 240SX museum kevin wanted to startup.. except theres no price for admission.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote