View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 AM   #429
Touge_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Touge_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
the funny thing about this forum, is being able to talk shit to people you're already friends with... and people think you're being a dick or enemies. johns car is dope though. sure, its got some early 2000-era s15 headlights and aero... but thats cool, all he has to say is that it was built in 2001 instead of 2011. :-)

wayne's car is a lot like yours.......... its an s14, and .......... uhm,......... well, its low. first car so low that i hit my sneekers against the aero upon walking up to the car. FYI, that didnt even happen when i walked up to my friend's carrera GT. but hey, when you're a superstar like wayne.... you gotta represent the city. what city is that, you ask? the city of LA, maing. repping the city means destroying your car on their shitty pothole laden streets and paying for an infinite amount of front-license plate citations. and trust me, i know plenty about all that.

as for my car, i dont even own my 240 anymore. i just own PIECES of a 240. when people come over i show them the shell in one room. then they're like "wheres the motor" and i bust out my smoking pipe and jacket and say "ah yes, follow me to this room" and i show them the engine and drivetrain. its almost like the 240SX museum kevin wanted to startup.. except theres no price for admission.
All i remember from cars in 2001 is the underglow and HUGE spoilers. Forums are where people get to vent and feel like they have power, give others horrible/most lies about what to do to there cars and some know what they are talking about. I know nothing about wheel fitment, because I build fast cars which dont care to be hellaflush. (still surprised I got 3rd best nissan at wekfest) in the end forums will always be like that. and yeah I do this for a living (better part or 9 years) my car might not be for everybody and people hate my rear fenders (truth be told I hate them) but there isnt another car like this one. You cant just fly out somewhere and buy the exact same car in another color. I appreciate the nice comments and look forward to seeing your car all together mike....hopefully soon. and will need to get in touch with you for some Z33 headlights. cars finally tuned and all im waiting for is the carbon fiber gauge backing for the AIM MXL gauge cluster.........and spring

s14.5dyno.wmv - YouTube

No tune No life
Touge_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote