View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS562 View Post
where did you acquire the automotive knowledge you possess?
My father always taught me to do everything myself. If I didn't know how to do something I would simply teach myself. I believe people are just naturally good at things. For me it's anything to do with cars.... I'm also a pretty good artist. I have won many awards for various pieces of art in my earlier years. I have three bachelors degrees in physics, mathematics and applied computer science. However, I rarely use those in my line of work. So when it comes down to it, I believe I'm naturally good at what I do. On the flip side I'm a horrible cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
What sound system set up do you suggest in the $300-500 price range?
I need to know what all you want: head unit, speakers, amplifier, subwoofer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
Do you believe that the weight of a properly installed sound system (trunk-mounted subwoofer included) would make any noticeable difference in the performance of a road car?
Absolutely not.... track car yes.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote