View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #182
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
update!

finally decided to get an alignment even my ball joints, wheel bearings and steering rack are shot. thankfully i have 60 days on my warranty to fix all this before i get my alignment so might as well.

brand new federals cooked

all tire co in staten island is awesome if u wanna get an alignment. the rack is in the floor and my car cleared no problem and im tucking 17s in the back so id def. reccomend it.

before specs

after.
all straight. the car drives pretty good despite the clicking from the wheel bearings and the balljoints not being in the best of shape.
(gotta get a pic of the after specs)

and finally something fun. officially the best mod i ever did. picked this up from my buddy 180sxdrifter on here

only con i have is this rail after i bought it i realized is bottom mount and my seat is a sidemount.. so i hadda make brackets. no biggie.

went to my buddy richies house where im getting my seat from

the brackets are pretty tough.. just drilled some holes so it reclined slightly.. other then that everything was spot on.. just about an hour of measuring, cutting and making sure this would work first try.

in love with the seat.. super tight.. i just need another pad for the bottom of the seat if anyones willing to sell one?

this is alot more fun now
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote