View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #82
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Bookoo is actually based out of TX. Every base pretty much has its own version for that area, just a matter of how many people actually use it.

As far as your job, you got a good chance of going to Kadena more than anywhere else. Kadena's cyber transport shop is huge, when i left, they had about 60 folks and expecting to balloon up to 100-120. Basically mixed in the Cable Dawgs and some networking folks.

As far as Osan, I know a guy who's in Zeroyon that is already there. He's also a MSgt cyber transport guy...least I'm pretty sure he's doing that job after the merger. He became an ALS/NCO instructor the last couple years before I left. Look him up in Zeroyon...SN: 535iturbo, his name is TJ and he is in Korea already. Just shoot him a PM (flip Ray) and tell him I sent you if you got some questions.

Also, you want to go to Yokota as your first pick. Toss up now between Misawa and Kadena for your second since Okinawa is starting to get more and more car modding UNFRIENDLY. I'm hearing that one of the 2 semi-legal (semi legal because AF is illegal to drift ANYWHERE, even our local "track") drift spots we got shut down...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote