View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #58
whitepony22
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
whitepony22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok I have two questions for you.

Speaker question:

I plan on putting an Alpine iDA-X305S in my S13 and maybe even into my STi as well. I have a 04 Chevy Avalanche with the factory Bose system in it and honestly have never heard a clearer, more well balanced setup. Whether low, or as loud as possible the sound is completely clear across all levels no matter what style of music you're listening to. With the Alpine, what speaker combination would you recommend to achieve a sound similar to this in either of my cars? I would prefer to do it without subs/amps as both cars are more on the track/performance side and would prefer not to add them. Would it be possible to have the sound without them simply with speakers/tweeters? Ideas/advice?

Second question is an interior question:

I plan on making a hidden setup for my S13's double din pocket to cover up my headunit/gauges so that the lights don't bother me at night. Do you have any idea where to get a generic flip up hinge such as that in a 350z's pop up compartment, the STi coin tray, anything like that where it's a simple push and it opens, and push down and it's closed.

Thanks.
whitepony22 is offline   Reply With Quote