View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #35
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiDori17 View Post
Here's my situation, I bought a new harness from Wiring Specialties for the AEM EMS, not knowing the Series 2 is a plug and play unit. I'm mechanically savvy but wiring isn't my forte. I already have the AEM UEGO wideband and Truboost controller which I'll be installing. I just don't know what EMS I need to get (the Series 2 or the EMS4) along with the sensors I need to purchase to work with my harness. I spent a pretty penny on my harness and I would hate to have it not work. I'm just trying to find someone who can help me out with it.
No problem, I assume Wiring Specialties gave you a standard SR harness? We just have to match up which connector it is (S13, early S14, mid S14, late S14, S15) with the correct AEM Series 2 EMS and you'll be able to use it, assuming the wideband is wired into the engine harness (if not, it's just one wire).

It sounds like a headache, but it's very doable, and with the pricing that we're giving on EMS's, an easy choice at this point.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote