View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #768
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z FELLA View Post
Hey fellas im new to the whole S14 wheel fitment game but not new to the wheel fitment scene, so please don't lose temper.
I just need a little info on those who know the S14 Body/chassis more than I.

Now i could look thru the whole thread but im just not feeling it, so i just posted the question.

my question is: What modifications/fenders/overfenders should I look for if I am aiming to fit something like:
Wheel sizes:
Front:18x10 et. -48
Rear: 18x11 et. -43
Yes with a big lip/deep dish at least 6-8"
- no crazy camber
- will not stretch (or maybe if I am convinced)

What wheels? don't ask , that's the point to a top secret build. lol

- Please feel free to tell me about what brand/size(mm) fenders/overfenders I could use.
- Any helpful links
- Or if any body work will be required
If anybody is running any setup similar to this please post some pics on here or PM me.
in advance, thank you for the feedback really appreciate it.
I'd get something else unless you dont like turning...10j -48, car will only go straight. Look up cars running 10j +0 around rimtuck up front, then imagine another 2 inches of those things sticking out. No aftermarket fender will work with that setup. Well, take that back, you can get a wide fender and then add on a bubble fender on top of that and you will clear those. But then, you still have the issue of the wheels rubbing the inner wheel well (firewall side) when you turn.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote