View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #770
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN4sty 305 View Post
I'm buying Hubcentric Powered by Max spacers. Wheels will be 18x9.75+ 20 offset. If I had the money I would get VS-XX or BBS RS but 700 a wheel is not something i can do just yet. Im lowered on Stance GR+ and have camber arms already installed. All I need are wheels. Also, I already have a dedicated place to get it aligned. Yes you do have to pay to play but for now I just want something I can daily without having to worry over everytime I go out driving.
So you're worried about your rims getting fucked up but you're willing to buy cheap wheels on stretched tires? If you're gonna go cheap, atleast get better offset knock off wheels. Considering how much you'd spend on spacers and XXR wheels, you can atleast get better fitting wheels like Varstoens. Hell, I bet you can get some good quality used RPF1s or FN01Rs for the same price.

But since you already have the wheels, slap them on the car and then measure how sunk they are to your fenders. Buy spacers to push the wheels out per your measurement. I would do this after you get an alignment since the distance between your fenders and wheels will change when the camber is changed.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote