View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #18
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
wanna do some for two other cars? 300zx and an s12?
Sure, but the difficulty is finding an s12! I'm sure someone here in OC has a 300zx that wants one. Btw, does your car have an aftermarket bumper? If so I need that particular one you're using. Otherwise, an option is for you to send me a template of the rear bumper outline and I can get one made for you that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandevilhorns View Post
You can use my car, I'd be down. S13 hatch, located a couple blocks from FV.
I'll keep in touch! Btw, what bumper are you using now? Each diffuser has a different outline depending on the type of bumper made. I make them to fit a particular car, and I don't like the "universal" diffusers out there. Looks extremely BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
dude, you know Mike's gray hatch is just sitting at the shop.
And Robert's hatch is here all the time as well
Ahh! He has an aftermarket rear bumper though? Well I'll come by next week to take some measurements and see how to effectively mount it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
yeah, keep putting off picking up the hood
but lay off, you said you'd be done with the bumper and valences in a couple of weeks... that was months ago...

boring adult life gets in the way of tinkering with the car
I'm actually going to try to get the black car ready for Buttonwillow this March
let me know when you plan to stop by
Yeah I'm such a slacker sometimes! Sorry Surfing, girlfriend, surfing... surfing. I'll return your bumper 'n valances soon. I need to make a template :X I'll get you some hummus house! I'll be over next week and say hello to the tower crew. Can't wait till you get the car running. That'll be exciting! I'm sure you'll be blown away with the knuckles 'n coilovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzle3000 View Post
How much for the s14 one
I'm constantly looking for better solutions to build the diffuser and since I'm new to making them for other people, it's hard for me to say at the moment. But expect something reasonable. I'm not doing this as a formal way of income, just doing it for fun And since the economy sucks, and I know how cars can be addicting I'm willing to work with ya'll. Let's keep cars fun! Besides, it'd be nice to see more 240s at the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
U can do it in my garage ... 4 car garage and plenty of work space pm me
I'll PM you