View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #131
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Alright so the last update I posted, I had gotten the differential and the subframe ready to be installed. Here is a bunch of pictures of what has been going on the past few weeks...

It's a shitty picture, but here is the subframe ready to be reunited with its mother

Made sure I put some anti-seize on the bolts...

After waiting for about 3 months, these finally showed up!

Por-15-ed all the arms and then sprayed them gloss black

Since the incident with my coilovers... im terrified of rust and shit binding up so I use anti-seize like its going out of style.

I'm going to need to get me some nice rotors! Here's everything loosely bolted together

In the meantime I was going back and forth with parts. My front knuckles/hubs looked hideous. The dust guard was rusting away so I figured I would do with out it.

To remove the metal guards I found where the spot welds were and went at them with my spot weld drill bit.

I then saved the ABS hub guard to be re-welded on.

Re-fitted...

And finally Por'ed!

Unfortunately since I had to cut off the brackets on my coils, I had to purchase new ones. I also bought two new collars because mine were all chewed up from vise grips and pliers. Thank god for the helpful staff over at Stance for hooking me up with a little deal! These fresh new pieces came within under a week!

After a quick picture, I got to work.

Anti-seize and silcone spray...

Time to be installed!

More updates coming this week!