View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #24
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
ok i typed a long response a few times on my phone and it deleted both times, so ill respond through my computer this time.

I added and am adding many many new parts, I tripled my collection at this point and have 2-3 of everything.

I have 3 sets of fenders right now, I believe 2 sets are pignose and of the third set driver is pignose and passenger is chuki.

The price is depending on the condition of each set, the primer green pignose fenders are perfect condition

The white pignose fenders are not perfect

And the pignose driver and chuki passenger are both in excellent condition with minor issues.

I have been hit up for pictures multiple times but i was away for work over the weekend and am at work now until later today. I apologize to everyone who is waiting on me, for some reason there is not enough time in the day.I am working on getting all questions answered and all pics taken.

I can answer any and all questions just give me some time to catch up . thanks :P
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote