View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by delado View Post
Was it really necessary to make a thread about how much sand you have stuffed in your pussy? They're a business and they're in the business of making money. If it really yanks your pubes then simply scroll the fuck down and move on to the next page. I mean how fucking lazy can you be? And you could have avoided all of this nonsense by pm'ing a mod.
It was more of a poll /suggestion for future vendors than anything. Sounds like you have anger management issues or social problems though. I don't really see why my thread warranted that kind of response. (If you didn't like my thread, then move on to the next one...but I bet if I posted 40 of these threads and bumped them every week, you wouldn't be so inclined to continue ignoring them)

Good pickup man, I would have never though businesses other than non-profits are in business to make money. With a BS in Business Management and an MBA, I would have never guessed that. And FYI, I can be extremely lazy.

I have a feeling you have a thing for that specific business though, which is great. I have nothing against them, I'm just throwing it out there that I don't care to see their entire inventory posted in individual threads. You don't see other major long-time vendors doing this. It's one thing to try and take up shelf-space in a store, it's another to do it on a forum that's used for both information and buying/selling.