View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briou View Post
damn that looks good....but I already have my mani painted and in the car....how did you mound your fuel rail anyway??
I ran a single bar between the two mounting mounts, and then made L brackets that went from the fuel rail, to the little bar piece I made. The back hole aligns it all perfectly, and the front I just drilled in a little from the front, to make it work

This pic is more recent, still not a good shot:

This pic is from FOREVER ago...heck I didn't even have my VC back from powdercoat yet LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
Well I thought I had my injector problems sorted out (I have the greddy mani and injector dynamics id1000s) and the greddy rail.

This thread is making me think my fix isnt going to fix it all though. What exactly is the point of the top plate?
When not running that top plate, the big gromets would push up around the body of the injector under boost. I had originally taken pieces of PVC pipe that was about the same shape as the injector to help hold it down with a big washer...but that was ghetto as hell.

So I came up with that solution with that upper plate. It's remvoable as well in case the rubber o ring goes bad or whatnot too.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote