View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #109
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240driftSX View Post
Toby, since searching isn't really giving me too many answers (and that my car is in storage right now so I can't really do it myself haha), can 52mm gauges fit in the din below the radio in an S13? If so, have you made a face plate and an angled setup for a din like you do for the center vent? I was trying to do something other than a pillar pod but at the same time not drill or remove anything from my dash since its mint.
http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...ml#post4506685

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer skittle View Post
If it has already been covered don't bother answering. How do you get the texture on the trim pieces you modify/add abs too?
2 posts back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Do you know of any good suede or suede-like material that can be used to cover an S13 dash? Looking for something that looks sleek and is proven against the elements (direct sunlight). Also want to follow up and use the same material for the door panels and headliner as well.
Not really, but I'm not an upholstery shop. Regardless of what everyone thinks, I do not really do interior work, nor do I do uhpolstry work. I did my own yes, but I have never upholstered anything but my own vehicle. I fabricate pieces to compliment the interior, but that's about it. I would suggest to go into your local upholstery shop that does street rods etc and see what they recommend.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote