View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
I understand that everyone has rules to follow, even vendors. If you don't mind me asking, can the "normal" people such as myself see the rules that the vendors are suppose to follow?

I just don't get why no action was taken before hand, it was only until someone decided to make a thread and complain. THEN "Fatboy Garage" was instantly punished. Just wanted to point that out. I myself don't know how many times you guys have warned them but just seems like this was out of the ordinary.
There is a separate sub-forum, only available to Advertisers/Vendors and Staff where any issues can be discussed.

You're right, you DON'T know what goes on behind the scenes. I'll leave it at that.

This is not the first time a vendor has been restricted or received punitive action due to their inability to follow simple instructions. That restriction is never used as a first response though.