View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #113
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki-gymkhana View Post
Hey Toby, thanks for giving back to the community with this open forum. You are an immense asset to zilvia and I just wanted to thank you again.

I have a quick question: With all of the accessories I have running on my car (HID ballasts, e-fans, fan controller, etc.) my (+) terminal on the battery looks like a gang bang gone wrong. What power distribution block (or similar device) would you recommend I use to clean things up? I would like to move the battery to the trunk and use a safe, high quality distribution block that can handle 5+ inputs.

Thanks!
PS: Make sure you keep that aero bumper I sold you safe!
Thanks man, I appreciate the support! I can get you anything you want from:

Car Audio and Video Equipment

or

Stinger Electronics | Products

Just look through there and see if there is anything you need a price on or if you have any questions on any of the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer skittle View Post
SEM spray texture.....found it!
You might want to reread post # 105.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote