View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #84
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
We are not against drifting, Josh. Though this is not a forum that caters directly to drifting.

We simply don't allow illegal material to be posted.

It sucks that you took such offense to the videos being deleted.
I don't really see where it would have better to delete them without posting the reasoning.
I think we would have ended up in the same place we are now, either way.

You feel you are doing something for the drifting community. I get that.

I feel I am still upholding the same Rules and Guidelines that have been in place since before you signed up.

It is nothing personal.

I don't understand why we can't just get past this, without more trolling and banning.

Honestly, if the scenes aren't that integral to your video like you say, and are so miniscule in the trailer, couldn't you just edit the illegal segments out? I'm not asking you to change your point of view, merely adhere to the R&G.

Maybe I am being too nice about this. Maybe I should just be handing out Pinkings and Bannings instead of trying to be reasonable. I mean, feel free to look around, most people that post ANYTHING illegal on Zilvia end up Pinked for at least a month.