View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #106
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
Its like this with me: Rules are supposed to be enforced 100%...none of this grey area bullshit. Do i agree with the OP's video? Hell i havent even watched it yet but I appreciate people making videos on their own dime that just want to show off their hard work. For a Admin to just drop the hammer on the OP because of content is doing their job....however if you're gonna do your job, do it 100 percent. Clean up all these illegal videos....yea i said it, that way people arent bitching about shit not being fair
Here's the kicker about this...we have roughly 6 active mods on this whole site. Site that consist of roughly 113k members plus god knows how many lurkers. We have 423,086 active threads with almost 4.5M posts...do you really expect 6 people to catch anything and everything in this forum? If you are not happy with how well this rule is enforced or if you see a thread that you know for sure is breaking a rule...I highly encourage you to report it and help out. Click on the lil yield sign looking red triangle below the poster's name and REPORT IT!!! It'll bring it to their attention and itll be handled as they see fit.

Simply put, OP posted up a video, one of the mods walked by and noticed it...deleted it as he see fit. Nobody is being intetentionally singled out...

I'm just surprised that Barry is being civilized about this...he's usually the asshole around here who wont even bat an eye lash about this shit.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote