View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #130
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
How are you gonna complain about being lumped in with "street drifters" and then turn around and lump us in with "non-drifters" or "drift haters" because we follow the rules of the site?

I mean its only slightly hypocritical, only slightly. And by slightly I mean completely.

There are plenty of long time drifters here, some of which (like me) have NEVER seen track time, but I still try to follow rules. Ask Thatguy, Ive gotten in trouble plenty of times. I personally have not seen the video therefore I am going solely based on what I see you posting here, and based on that I wouldnt want to support you. Obviously you already have plenty of dickriders here so Im sure one more view is no sweat off your balls. My point is just that pissing and moaning like a little fat kid that got tagged "it" too many times so he quits, is not gonna win your argument.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote