View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #142
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
I just watched the trailer and i just want to let you(Josh) know it made me happy in the pants. You sir, are very good at what you do and i have mad respect for you.

Now that that is over I just have 2 things to say before i go to the ONLY reason i come to zilvia: WHeel fitment and the For Sale section.

1. This thread has gotten out of control and i don't think anyone is even talking about the main reason Josh made it. Which seemed to be because someone called his video illegal. This thread has turned into a chance for everyone to just yell loudly and showoff how much they think they know about everything. Who cares if he doesn't drift yet makes rad drift videos. Or if he complains about not making any money on this video. Hell, I'd fucking complain too. I have never met Josh personally but he seems pretty chill and someone I'd love to have a beer with. Plus he's just trying to defend his hard work just like everyone else does when someone posts about how they should paint their car lime green with Zebra stripes or make it hella flush mad tyte with 50000000 dollar rims.

2. Mods are their for a reason. To Moderate. I think you guys are forgetting that you joined THEIR website. Zilvia wasn't always this "hipster" and I'm not trying to act like I've been here forever or something. We accepted their rules by joining. Of course we have every right to call them out if they aren't doing their jobs and if we think they fucked up. But at the end of the day there are plenty of other websites that have 240s on them and instead of waisting your time online proving how big your dick is and how small your brain is, why not do something more productive?

In the end i think this thread has just gotten out of control and needs some type of closure. Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and realize that Josh has created a masterpiece and it's gonna fucking rock. Also that Shreeve should be allowed back ONLY when he paints his car. haha. /end long ass fucking post.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote