Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #320
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
SC is by far a Nightmare to work on Interior Wise.waaaay to many ECU's and harness' - I do not miss mine.

I dye'd my Tan carpet with RIT with a garden Sprayer. Worked Great & not crunchy!

love the Thread.
Yes, the interior is so annoying. Everything is fragile and hard to get out. So many wires. I plan on doing RIT. Last time I tried it I failed, but second time is a charm right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Lemme borrow dem riimz and spacers fo' my big body. But f'real, i want some equips for my 7 but i dont know if im keeping it all that long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
Hey Obee, glad you were able to source some wheels. It sucks that the vs-xx's I was looking at were sold and I still have to roll on the vs-sd's (not that those are bad wheels by any means)
It's all good. I still want to buy them whenever. I have sentiment attached to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy sr View Post
this thread is mad nice. keep ur things, dude.

i keep wondering, what do u do for a living? lol
Thanks boss. I'm your average hustler. I'm a designer but I don't use much of my salary on car crud. It kind of perpetuates itself.

Test fit on the rear of the M. Not too bad. This is with a 265/30/19 Federal tire.