View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #65
sofargone561

Trader Rating: (0)
sofargone561 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just bought an s13 hatch with an sr20 black top in it. right now its stock ecu, stock turbo, upgraded 3'' dp, 3'' test pipe and 3'' exhuast, it has a big brakde hit, coil overs, anti sway bars, control arms, and so on, it has a 2 way lsd light weight flywheel and stage 2 clutch as well as hard motor and tranny mounts. the car has a huge fmic, upgraded radiator and line. stock turbo boosting 7psi. all new seals and rins basically rebuyilt motor with all owm parts. APR head studs, metal head gasket and brian crower stage 2 cams and a semi built head. I and looking for a solid 325 to like 350 at the wheels on a conservative tune and lower with the broadest more mid range power band possible the car is my DD right now. it is estiamted at around 250whp at the wheels right now. An suggestions on things to purchase now? i was thinking fuek punp (i htink it may be upgraded already id have to check) spark plugs, fuel injectors, turbo, BOV, and then a tune. It will be ran on 93 octance not 91 and not e85. as stated its my DD and the nearwest e85 stattions are about 40 miles away lol and suggestions. also how the hell do i get my A/C back into thr car =o its f***ing hot bro!
sofargone561 is offline   Reply With Quote