View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #116
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
The car is done......

April Fools

anyways lets go back to Wednesday of last week, i cam home after school and i found these

Im planning on either painting them white (since i have abunch of left over piant from when i painted my car or powder coat them white since i have a buddy that does it locally. idk yet.

I finally went ahead and installed the hmic core, i tried cutting as little as i needed too. but i may have cut twice but measured once

I also bolted up the flex cobra, it fit perfectly.

I also installed all of the sensors for my greddy gauges, including the water temp sensor on the upper rad hose and the oil pressure sensor on the oil block:

Pic of engine bay:

Ive been stocking up on tires, and i finally got some that are the right size for my oz drift spares, so of course i installed them.

I threw the front coils on just for kicks:

I cut my dash to fit the cage, i may have cut too much but itll get fixed when i send it to my interior guy to recover the dash.

Also alittle update on the daily, i recently bought a short hub for the z so i can use the vertex wheel on the z when im not driving the 240. i think i need a set of black bolts tho.

Stay Tuned
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote