View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #199
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
in progress update i guess:

ive noticed myself missing gears when i shift that i rarely do which i found strange. it seems like as the weeks go on its just been getting worse. i thought it wals my imagination till i realized theres no clutch fluid in the master cylinder.. no biggie.. refilled it, went a few weeks and same thing. i figured the slave was bad, bled it.. same shit. the car would launch perfectly fine but by the time i get to 4th gear i have absolutely no pedal to disengage.
fed up and tired of the bullshit i figured id down the car for the next month or so. im pretty behind on bills to due certain circumstances and it seems like the headaches keep piling on. aside from that cmc being bad, i have a terrible wobble from the amount of playing in my front hubs, steering my car is like trying to rotate a 40 inch tv in your hand. the pump is fine but the rack is just mangeled. my afr's are also a bit too high from my liking.. it could just be an exhaust leak still from my elbow by im hitting anywhere from 12.2-12.6. im just gonna be smart and get my ecu tuned and fixed the gaskets. brakes are getting spongy too, the bmc is leaking, so that needs to go. and lastly im sick of having no e brake! i need 2+2 cables and the bracket.

id actually like to enjoy this car this summer, be reliable and actually get to do some events and not come back on a tow truck on fire :]

cliffnotes for lazy people:
-im broke, car is falling apart, no $ because life
-want to not drive a shitbox and enjoy it this summer headache free

change/repairing:
-hubs
-steering rack
-rust
-bmc
-cmc
-dp, elbow gasket, dp gasket, exhaust gaskets
-rs enthalpy rom tune
-clean up the wheels

now pictures!

look at the spots and look at this rust -__- i swear this was non existant a year ago

s14 hubs are for sale. id obviously replace the bearings but im lazy and my friends giving me his hubs for free. bearings are 60 each at autozone

delicious.. cmc is just as bad

nyc > where ever you live

outout

out with the old. in with some not broken old

:[

and prior before i gave up and chose to fix it

ill be updating as the week goes on since spring break is here and i actually have some time to do stuff and i guess money is rolling in. arireese is buying my lip this week
but i have a suprise (kindaobvious) :]
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote