Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
The unemployment numbers spoken of in this thread are biased towards Obama
Thank you!

Quote:
The Republicans are ridiculed because of their actions. But let us note however, that during Bush's reign when gas hit $2.00 a gallon the country was ready to storm the White House, but under Obama mind you, $4.00 is the "new norm"
while I agree with this statement in principle let us not forget that it was actions of certain ppl while Bush was in office that raised the oil prices to the 3-4$ range. Not saying Bush was to blame for this in fact I'm somewhat certain it wasn't him, nonetheless the gas prices were still high during his second term... But still LOWER than they have been during Obama's term

Quote:
I am uncertain what his plans are, I am uncertain what will happen all over the world in the next year, but what I do know is that Obama isn't on our side. Our government officials (not, leaders) would not cater to the enemy. Radical Islam is not one take lightly or be respected. Obama recently welcomed leaders of the Egyptian Brotherhood into the White House which you didn't hear on ABC
This man is speaking 110% truth. In order to not start any kind of religion bashing or heated argument I'm going to keep this simple and light... Radical Islam is not our friend, I dunno where this misconception came from (prob bleeding hearts and the lib media), but much of America is completely unaware of the threat that radical Islam poses and how much these people really want to see us cease to exist

Quote:
To put it more intelligently, here is a quote from Churchill:
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
Elegantly put sir I like ur style
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote