View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #51
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The fact that he's LDS is none of anyone's fucking business. I'm tired of hearing this horse shit. His faith effects you as much as his preference for paper vs plastic bags. His fiscal and social policy has much more to do with things. His voting record and executive decisions are important. Not his fucking underwear or who he prays too.
Agreed. I don't understand why (in this day and age) that so much focus is on faith of candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
(check FB, I posted about this around the same time there)

Hell no I am not serious. Santorum is one of those Christian extremists that make other Christians look bad. Never am I serious in my saying that I would like Santorum to be nominated by the GOP, except in that place where he would lose the general election in embarrassing fashion.

Whew! I didn't think you would, but hey...we all have personal opinions with politics haha. He was a jerk through and through here...thankfully he was ousted through Voters knowing better. Kind of funny to see how once that happened how many of his GOP buddies turned on him (rightfully so) and now dismiss him (although it's a shame that ass kissing is still so important in politics)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote