View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #208
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbretz View Post
keep up the build man. i know personally times get tough and funds arent always there but trust me dude. it will be worth it in the end. ive been building my coupe for 2 years now and its nowhere near where i want it to be once im finished. i always respect someone that takes the time to rebuild what needs fixed first before buying stupid stickers and shit.
thanks i appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickboy240sx View Post
Amazing build man. You're doing shit right and it shows. Nice to see a real world build instead of a "look at my $5000 in parts that came in from UPS today" build. Slow and steady. And just to state the obvious, you have some REALLY good friends. Subscribed.
yeah thankfully i have some good friends! we always mess around and always trade cars like its no big deal lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
I'm in the same boat as you trying to get my car ready to enjoy for summer but i don't wanna rush it, i'm just saving up now so i can have it how i want it for the summer times.
GL bro!
feel ya on that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum375 Jr. View Post
Is all your rust on the drivers side?? Betting that all that leaky clutch/brake aided in that. It's amazing what you've pushed through and not given up, I gave up after half a year and i sold mine over an injector dying....keep it up man.
yeah everything on the drivers side.. and honestly it wasnt even there when i bought the car.. my last car was a nightmare and i had to give up on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_ProjectS13 View Post
Awsome build! Now what does your dad think of the car? I'm sure you've taken him for some rides.
he likes it! he actually gets scared when it gets into the boost. im just like used to it so its like w.e but its funny to see his 200lb body he flung back a little if i rip thru the gears. he just bitches about how stiff it is and how hes too old for that shit lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
Good god. When I move to NYC I'm not owning a car. Just watching your frame cripple depresses me. I'm impressed with your dedication to the car as everyone else is, but your determination to keep the dream alive. Hats off to you bud.
lol you be suprised.. nyc isnt that bad and youd be suprised at the scene out here and what people drive. its just how u maintain it really. but thanks!
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote