View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #205
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
One more thing. Kingkillburn, i heard somewhere that a lot of young people are quite liberal but as they get older they become more conservative. If that makes any sense.... Either way the reason this happens is people get older and start voting and paying taxes and they realize there is no reason why they need to work hard and have their money taken from them. I pay a boat load in taxes and i plan on making more money not less so i want to minimize the amount of money taken from me. Not only do i pay taxes i now have to pay more for gas (absolutely Obama's fsult). My medical insurance costs quite a bit, and food prices keep climbing because of inflation. So the way i see it - i can only control one of these costs = taxes. I cant go to the store and tell the clerk im not paying $3.00 for an orange but ill give him $2.50, that wont work. I cant go to a gas station and tell the clerk to pump a few extra gallons in my tank because im unhappy that gas went up by .10 since last week. But what i can do is vote for someone who wants to cut down the amount i pay intaxes, i can make sure that no social programs get passed so i dont have to pay more state or federal taxes.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote