View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #245
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It would be neat to run turbo piping through the stock KA intake and hide the SMIC in/under the airbox. A blow-through MAF setup would make it easier, since there would only need to be one pipe going from under the stock manifold shield to the SMIC/airbox area, and it could probably be hidden well enough among the power-steering equipment.
Just sold all my top mount turbo junk last month and I kinda have the same idea in my head right now. I'm gonna reuse my old ebay CAI as a cold pipe, buy a S13 hot pipe, and try to see if I can get an upgraded Jetta/Golf intercooler mounted somewhere under the stock airbox.

Like one of these ebay joints

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
atom is offline   Reply With Quote