View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #987
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFoxx View Post
ok, i have 18x10 +10 in the front of my s13 it has full lock clearance(barely) but i intend to put some new knuckles on it soon... how can i maintain clearance? im trying to avoid having to do a spacer, because ill have to run fender flares on a wide fender.... the main part im worried about is on my drivers side tire hitting the frame rail, beacuse ive already had to hammer that lip down for clearance as is...

i know this may sound like a dumb question, but i know there are some creative people on this thread who like to run wide wheels....

a pic for the hell of it....

and yes i know i need to drop my car in the front...im need to ensure clearance first....
More hammer...adding spacers will only make your clearance issue worst after running knuckles.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote