View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #52
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard240s14 View Post
God all this is making me laugh how many of you had your first house and 7 cars when you were 19 or be able to support your own family at that. Probably none of you. So for that please stick to helping me out in new to japanese small displacement engines and just want some respectable input
Well it'd be one hell of a task to clean that car up. I hope you got a good deal on it, because you'll find that with the money spent on making the car more aesthetically "tame", you could have had two s14's.

As far as power plants, you cant go wrong with an LSX but if you just want plug and play an sr20det is always a good option.

Good luck with it, we've all got to start somewhere.. but for the love of the sweet baby christ jesus I implore you to revert the front end to stock. This ain't the 90's no more!