View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #22
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I'll have to try and do some research. I haven't personally replaced the power steering setup before on the 240 rack and SR/KA pump, so I don't know. I'm pretty sure you will need some M16x1.5 adapters and M14x1.5. You will need some -6 high pressure power steering hose.... I assume you want black? It also comes in blue. You will then need some -10 braided nylon hose or braided stainless hose for the low pressure side. You will need some steel fittings for the high pressure hose and aluminum fittings for the low pressure hose etc..

Like I said, I'll try to search Zilvia etc for some more info. In the meantime maybe you can do the same and see what you come up with. I don't get a lot of extra time to search for answers.

Not for sure? I would need to know what hose you have and what the exact inner diameter is? I have seen people use one brand of fitting on another brand of hose... but I wouldn't recommend it. I would match the brand of fitting with the brand of hose to be safe.
the hose is -6 line that has the teflon inside coating. same line used for a braided ss turbo line kit for the waterlines.