View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #24
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by inopsey View Post
you mind finding an answer to this question for your product?
You never posted the inner diameter of the hose you have... the rest of the info doesn't do me any good. I need to know the exact model of hose so we can find out what the manufacturer states is the inner diameter. Some -6 hoses are 5/16", 11/32", 3/8" etc. Like I said, I wouldn't mix and match hose and fittings if you can prevent it. But you may have good success... there's really no way to know until you try it. I would at least recommend pressure testing the line first, before installing it, if you do indeed decided to mix hose brand with fitting brand.

There is no industry standard for AN hoses. There is for the nut end of the AN fittings themselves though. So if you buy a standard AN -8 hose end, it will thread and seat onto any brand -8 male fitting.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds