View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #26
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by inopsey View Post
sorry i thought that hose was measured as inner diameter as standard practice. the hose is taka lines, the water line, from a s13 sr ss braided hose kit. dont really know more about the line with out taking it off the car. i believe they use a -6 earls fitting on that line.
... and actually, even if the hose was the same exact inner diameter of the XRP hose, I still couldn't promise you that it would work. The cutter and nipple on the AN fitting might be slightly different from one brand to the next... which may affect the overall seal. It's really impossible to know without trying it. How much hose do you have? If you only have a few feet then I would just buy new hose to go with the new fittings. The small price is worth the peace of mind in my opinion.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds