View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #33
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX

Representative: Robert
AIM: ZLR0bert
Email: [email protected]

Vendor Information:
Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

Item purchased: S14 SR20DET Motorset

Communication: Over a year now, continuing professional relationship

Shipping: From Farfield, Oh to Laurel, MD took a weekend.

Cost of purchase: Better than competitors

Items purchased:
- S14 engine
- OEM turbo, manifold, and elbow
- OEM MAF, Clutch fan
- ECM
- Engine Harness
- 5 Speed Transmission

Over time, have also purchased:
Built internals
Blitz FMIC/hotpipe
Comp. Clutch/Flywheel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full commentary:
Spent a few weeks deciding on a motor choice and vendor, but Robert was always on the ball to answer any questions. Motorset was tightly wrapped in black saran wrap and metal ties, well secured.

TB was damaged in shipping, Robert wasted no time in sending out a replacement right away.

Motorset was as clean as expected, still had OEM downpipe and heatshields on it. Block still had cross-hatching, had I not decided to build it I would have had no worries about firing it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last words:
Robert was the man. He did not give me any problems and maintained communication, which was my biggest concern. Robert took less than 24 hours to answer every PM, some with minutes.

Over a year after my first purchase, Robert still maintains regular communication via FB/PM's/AIM, answering random questions and providing support/advice.

During a fall Drift Nirvana event, the car developed problems with the fuel system on track. Robert quickly called his techs on a Saturday to help me via phone in MD to get me running and back home again. With his help and the help of JE/Sikky, I was able to get it running and get home again. You can't find that type of loyal customer service anymore.

Therefore, I do recommend Zerolift Autolab for the purchase of a motorset.

BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote