View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
S14 SR20 Not Starting After Fusebox Relocation

I recently took my s14 down to bare shell, caged it, painted it, and now ive put it all back together and im at the point where it cranks but doesnt fire up. The engine was running perfectly before and the only thing ive changed is the engine bay fse box. IM NOT GETTING POWER TO THE FUEL PUMP, nor the rest of the rear interior harness (meaning pump, tail lights, etc) and im pretty sure im not getting power to the harness behind the dash either. I had a couple buddies come by and try to help me figure this out, all the fuses check out to be fine and we cleaned up every ground inside the car, the main neg. cable, and the two grounds on the intake manifold, so i dont think its a ground issue but i could be missing one or two that i dont know of.

During the rebuild of the car I did relocate the engine bay fuse box to under the dash but i only extended the headlight, fan, and bmc wires to reach the front end, everything else is stock and was not touched, just routed through the firewall. So i dont know if that could be the issue, but nothing has shorted out that i know of so i think my wiring is good, unless theres an open wire that i missed when soldering and not getting power, but idk.

Also this may or not be related but if i turn the key to acc and then back, a second or two later theres a distinct click, not sure what thats from.

Ive searched alot online and i cant find a similar enough thread to get some info from, But any info or insight you guys can give me is appreciated.

Thanks
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links