Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #89
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
I ordered his 300zx BMC hard line replacement hoses. I have yet to install them but they appear quality. I got them within 2 weeks of ordering.

I am not making any excuses but as a sales rep for multiple companies in the commercial business industry, I know all to well about supplier shortages. Even ones who have been doing great for decades can have hard times. And when the economy tanked no one, I mean NO ONE wanted to keep production up in case nothing was being purchased. Several times in the past 2 years lead times have nearly doubled due to lack of either personel or supplies.

Good luck to those who choose to do business with small companies. I think it's good to support small business. Just know that small business rarely have the funds to maintain overhead of stocked parts so in general you will wait a little longer for an order.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote