View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #173
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
My first and only S14 240sx bought in 2002...still have the same chasis and I am 28 now. Car had 61k original miles and was completely mint and garage kept. Purchased the car from 2nd owner for $4500 with sound system, rims, and a kick ass alarm haha.

The car has gone thru 4 different setups and is currently in the 5th and final attempt. First SR20 swap was in the summer of 2002. Reason I chose to go with swap was because the KA really only had support and mods from Jim Wolf. Bought an entire front clip froma 180sx from Underground Racing who purchased it thru Venus Auto.Did the Sr swap then dropped in a "Disco Potato" turbo.....lmao I am dating myself.

Since I bought the 240sx I have owned a Nissan Sentra, VW Golf (modded), Audi A4, and a 2002 M3 (Modded heavily) all which were sold....the damn M3 made it to a Euro mag with the new owner doing some sick upgrades on the motor lol. Somehow I felt more at peace selling the M3 and not the 240sx.

My family always laughs because they call it a "stupid car" but I think I will end up hanging onto this one as long as I can. I even turned down buying a new M3 and S5 in order to keep the 240sx and work on it slowly.......CRAZY i know
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote