Thread: 71' s30
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #57
ROGUE_RB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ROGUE_RB is an unknown quantity at this point
K so still waiting on a trans.. I have someone i've worked a deal out with so hopefully i will be seeing that soon.. In the mean time this is what i've been up to

bought a rear sump pan, price was great and certainly not anywhere near the price of the mckinney ones. Only problem i ordered it for a rb20/25.. so now have to mod the pickup but no biggie

Also received my subframe back all nicely powdered so installed some bushings and threw it back together

I've maxed out the camber in the rear.. it isn't horrible but not the look i'm going for.. Also fixed the front when i installed the new sub up there, seems to be a bit better the tires are a little more flat on the ground. Keep in mind the set that's on it now are 15x8 et 0, looking for 15x9.5 +15 or 17x9.5 +15

That's it for now stance wise until i come across something else, but in the mean time i've been playing with some wiring lol

I could just buy a wiring kit for like $700 but why? It's super simple if u can read them and get the proper diagrams with pinouts.. most of the engine harness is divided up already just need to get the motor in and get the proper lenghts of wire to make it all pretty in loom tucked out of sight
ROGUE_RB is offline   Reply With Quote