View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #26
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNCmB View Post
I would come back to T/O events if it allowed cageless tandem, not far, and not so dam expensive. Ive gone in the past, maybe come back whenever i get my caged z done and acquire truck/trailer. Are they letting you guys drift the whole road course at Memphis int. raceway or just sectioned parts like back in 2008?

forrest, andrew, dj...etc/all you Memphis dudes need to come to our road course drift event in October(near Halloween TBA),
85+mph entry speeds, cageless multiple car tandems allowed, and all for a low low of $50 entry fee at Home Page(near baton rouge, la)
Yea we're doing the whole thing these days. I'll talk to the guys, we should defiantly be able to hit one up this year!

T.O. Drift Event : Regulators 4-28 2012 on Vimeo

Last edited by Tearlessj; 06-10-2012 at 12:46 AM..
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote