View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:57 AM   #134
aaronlosey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
aaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by acain View Post
I just moved back to Texas from Phoenix, AZ and looking to find some good meets soon. The car is about to be back on the street from the 2jz swap, so as soon as she's ready i'll be looking for a reason to take her out!

Also looking for a relieable local 240 shop to buy from. Any info would be a great help.

Thanks!
Are you moving to the DFW area? A friend of mine Fielding drifts a 1jz 240sx, and there are some other dudes around here with JZ cars. Fielding has a shop that maintains his JZ stuff that you can go hang out at chat with, see if you like them. I forget the name of that shop, Track Star I think, and the owner is Ethan. There is an amazing fab shop if you need fancy stuff done called Autocomp where I keep my race cars at, and that is over by Fort Worth. They build little Formula cars and do chassis prep, but currently are packed with nissan drift cars getting chassis and metal work done. If you want an introduction to either of those shops I can take you by, they are both really cool.
aaronlosey is offline   Reply With Quote