View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #26
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
We had to tow my brothers car after needing to get it outta the house and onto a lift, and the guys from AAA asked if we had any modifications on it, after we told him no he said that they can only tow stock cars with no mods. I guess he didnt see the exhaust but for the most part he was cool. Some guys do visual inspections and one guy actually told us he would get under the car to check sometimes
That's weird, I've had AAA tow an array of cars before, FC, S13, Modified S13, Slammed 3000gt, Modified MR2 (350whp or so), Stock/Modified E46, a few Hondas, etc and never gotten hassled.

Hell, I was in an S14 that hugged a pole once, dude towed it without asking a single question other than 'y'all kids alright? Need me to stop at the ER?'.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote