View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #37
need2speed94
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
need2speed94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
I dont feel like any REAL Z owners posted in this thread. So let me help you out.
Z gets decent gas mileage. There are things you can do to improve it, but like people have said, its no civic. A Zed will look better than a 240 every time hands down...unless its been riced out. They are no harder to work on than any other car. BUT, good luck finding a reputable mechanic to work on one, that wont charge you an arm and a leg.
Z's are not hard to bring back from the dead, depending whats wrong with them. However, It WILL cost you a pretty penny. Don't expect to make gobs of power from an NA without spending money. They are "fast" in their own rights though. They are comparable to an NSX: a car that was meant to be driven. Proper handling, feedback, and road-feel are all great qualities of a Z.
Your getting jipped on insurance quotes lol, I pay 80 a month on mine.
The looks is strictly peoples' opinion. IMO the Z looks better. In this case, this one was just a pile that I don't have time to revive. As much as I wanted it, I had to deny it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moth View Post
s13 dude, the 300 parts are expensive the engine bay is cramped, and the s13 is fun to work on and they pop up in junkyards far more frequently from my experience.
Yeah I'm going to look at her on sunday. The Z was a big POS. The Z engine bay woudn't bother me too much, my old car was the same way. Compared to the 240 however it looks like a disaster lol. And yes, there are plenty of KA powered cars at both of my local pick n pull so if I ever needed parts I have them at my disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moth View Post
and the z doesnt look better in my opinion neither, and it doesnt have +2 seats( if you want them)
I don't like the extra seats actually... Too many people ask for rides lol.
need2speed94 is offline   Reply With Quote