View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #17
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ray's chasing paper this year - it's his last contract. As long as he can prove that he can get his legs underneath him, he'll get a big enough 2 year deal somewhere.

But it'd be interesting to see him play with the Heat. Hell, either Nash or Allen will be making buckets of treys.
Ray Allen will play in Miami or Chicago next season. Sure he wants money but he wants to win more. From what I understand there is mutual interested from Ray and Miami to make it happen. Personally I am jumping for joy at the idea of Ray playing here. He's the only Celtic that I respect and like. Plus the guy is a hard worker and extremely classy. Mike Miller is sure to be out for most of next season if he doesn't retire after back surgery so Ray is def needed.

I would also like to see Chris Kamen come to Miami but that is highly unlikely, he is going to want money more than winning.

As far as Steve Nash goes.... It's highly unlikely Miami signs him. We won with Rio and Cole train. If they bring Nash in, that takes minutes away from our young up and comming PG's. Plus Nash can't defend like these guys can and thats the most important thing in Miami. Nash could be playing in NYC... Atleast thats what I think... OKC is a strong possibility as well.