View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
How do you know that the inscriptions on Runes of Thor fighting Frost Giants and The Midgard Serpent weren't eyewitness accounts?
I don't know, does it claim to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
Origin, youre making your self look dumb like all christians do. All of your pro christianity arguements can easily be turned around as anti christianity. We get it, you believe, good for you. And sad for you, cuz you have to follow a book just to be happy, or to simply live a decent life.

Fact of the matter is: theres a lot of different religions, none more factually proven to be true. Therefore for the sake of a civilization religion should play no factor in the decisions of our country.
who cares what religion obama is, as long as he can make decisions based on real life problems not on what a god would supposedly liked ti have done.
So turn them around. Tell me you know better than what actually happened 2000 years ago. Tell me you know better.

I marvel at your omniscience. I had no idea you know that I need a book to be happy. I didn't know it was the idea of selflessness, understanding. I had no idea it was not taking that extra step of spite and letting trivial matters go into the past. I think you need it, mainly to gain some wisdom. I also didn't know all Christians were dumb. For-Christianity views can not be turned into Anti-Christianity, only the words spoken (or typed) can be wrong, or misspoken (or mistyped). Please tell me where I'm anti-myownreligion. If I gave you proof, you would not accept it as such. If I gave you evidence of existence, you would not accept it as such. If I defend myself, you would not accept my defense as logical and justifiable; or reasonable. Why is it so hard to believe that if one would to follow God, that he will lead into no evil? Have you met a devout priest? A nun? A regular person? Someone who really follows it? If you asked them the last time they got themselves into some sort of selfish trouble, so violent or prideful trouble, it will be measured in years. Most points a religious man will make have merit. But they are ridiculed and cursed at into submission. Anyone one of them who stands up for themselves, the opponents use societal momentum and arrogant, childish, and thoughtless insults to win the argument, because otherwise their pride is hurt, and have to find some way to relieve that pain. "I don't believe in superstitious beings", is not proof of non-existence, nor is it a logical point to prove that. Likewise, absence of proof is not proof of absence. You believe in faith everyday. You don't know your beloved Nissan will still be there when you get up, you believe it will be, otherwise you wouldn't be so surprised if it was stolen. You believe this website will still be here, but you have to come here to find out. If I have to die to find out if it is real or not, why do I have to? I believe there is eternal life (the smart choice rather than nothingness (atheism)), just as I believe my car is outside tomorrow morning. Why is it so hard to believe? I know why, but you won't like it.

Still looking dumb?
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote