View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #41
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
I'm not so sure. It seems (based on our country's history) a Christian president (as this dominated for centuries here) always kept it on the right track. You don't become a (relatively) respectable superpower with great citizens (used to be), by being anything but really. Look at Iran's president, Islamist, causing controversy. Mao Ze Dong, Stalin, Hitler (apart from occultism), all Atheists. Look at the body count.

I never understood how people can say Atheism will set people free. I believe (on facts) that Atheists have a larger body count than anyone. If they had religion, they never, would have embarked on these journey's. And you can not disprove that, cdlong.
Sure, cherry pick a few tyrants that are reported to be athiests (some of which also reported to be christian), but that's not the point of what you responded to. There are thousands of prominent leaders that aren't christian that are worthwhile leaders.

Everytime I hear crap like this, I think of this hilarious comic.

If your second statement was true, an absolute as you put it, then no religious person would have ever committed atrocities, which is untrue.

Last edited by cdlong; 06-26-2012 at 03:59 PM..
cdlong is offline   Reply With Quote