View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #57
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
I read the first sentence and last sentence.

The point is this, a religious man (so long as it isn't proselytizing), will stop from committing those seven sins that are the basis for an immoral and potentially violent life. When provoked, a man that truly follows the religion, will not step over the line. Thus ensuring peace. Atheists, when provoked, will pounce. They are peaceful and caring (some) until the moment where they are backed into a corner and then do everything they can to eliminate the "threat" (I use the quotes heavily). They have no law because they have nothing to fear. This is true in all cases.
Uh... what? If I was going to follow your... ehm "logic?"... when what about the sins that require no provocation? Do only religious people no how not to pounce on a sin of sloth? Yeah...

As for Atheists what makes them so pre disposed to uncontrollable violent outbursts? It must be because they do not believe dinosaurs and men were around at the same time (only logical explanation).

You do realize that the law was not created from religion right? Like, stealing being illegal is not something some God wrote in the sand and everyone was all like... oh shoot, that makes sense. Religious "law" is something that was created to supplement/expand/retract natural law. Without getting into the history of it, religious law has often been on the wrong side of natural/moral law (slavery Ok in most religions, Women are property in most religions, you can kill your children for being brats in Christianity - I could go on, but really this should not be any thing new to anyone).

You know what I just realized... I just wasted a couple of minutes trying to make sense out of some random dribble from someone who is from the Phelps Westboro style of thinking. PS. the internet is of the devil, you should probably stay off it... god might hate you.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote